Re: [Epic] Battle Report [LONG!]

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 15:51:57 -0400

At 04:44 AM 9/9/97 +0800, you wrote:
>At 11:11 AM 9/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Here is the first Battle Report. It's long and we might have made 1 mistake.
>>
>Really fun, good work Sean, Dan.
>
>>Chaos Horde [1997]:
>>
>>Tyranid Swarm [1994]:
>>

>I noticed that both sides have lots of small detachments. Is this how you
>guys play ? Could you share with us the workings (reasonings) of your
>"Warped" mind :) ?
>
>And BTW, where are the Tyranids' big guys :)?
>
>Regards
>Oki

I play small detachments, but I recently played a game against someone who
had 2 detachments, at 500 points each. I had 4 and we were playing 1000 pts.
He won, barely. All I had to do was concentrate fire on one detachment until
it was half strength, then blast at the other until it was half strength. I
could have kept a small detachment in the background out of reach so he
could not of put me under without serious blastmarkers

Tyler