[Epic] Detachments sizes

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:51:50 +0930

I am very interested in the discussion about detachment sizes.

I generally use 1 or 2 detachments of about 500 points and the rest of
about 250 points.

For example (1000points)

Detahcment 1 (500pts)

1 librarian + Rhino
4 Scouts
4 Terminators + Land Raiders
4 Tactical + Rhinos

Detachment 2 (300pts)
6 LandRaiders
6 Attack Bikes

Detachment 3 (200pts)
Warhound Titan.

I know the main detachment is a very juicy target but it can withstand it.
If my opponent concentrates on the major detachment then the two smaller
ones can work without harrasment and they are more than capable of doing
major damage.

BTW, I plan to use this army against another marine force soon.

-----

Chris Pinson
Phone : (61 8) 8233 2059
Email : chrisp_at_...