Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 23:35:21 -0500

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Michael; Do you really have 130 Epic nights?

Yes, I have 130+ Knights Of those, I have 2 households fully painted. They
are TL Knight house hold, plus 1 detachment card each of the 5 types, plus a
Baron special card.

I have not started my TechGuard (excuse me Skitarii) units yet in E40K, they
are next after I finish my Orks and Space Marines. Then the Eldar, then Chaos
the lastly the Bugs. I may do the Bugs sooner, if my wife finishes them, as
she is doing them now.