Re: [Epic] Exodites

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 21:35:31 -0400

Sauron1 writes;I have created a Necromunda layout from scratch that covers
a 32"x72" table and is in some sections 4ft tall. I brought it to a local
hobby store that had organized a demonstration presented by one of the
Toronto store staff. He was very impressed and took pictures with one of
those new wide angle lens cameras. Anyway I got a conference call set up
between the Canadian and Boston HQ,s. They wanted me to take the layout to
the Missisaga store, and take pictures to submit that they might put in the
WD US/Can. version. But no one could authorize any re-inbursement for my
time and effort (I could not let them put my picture in the WD)
sauron1