Re: [Epic] Message que Errors

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 23:56:07 +0100

Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly about
[Epic] Message que Errors:
>One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
>One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
>
>Sauron1 writes; The Swedish University server seems to have taken a random
>dislike to our posts! Anyone else getting thease "EXPIRED IN QUE"
>notifications? sauron1

Using my amazing mental powers (ahem), I reckon it's somebody's mail
thing bouncing messages back to the list. Can this bloke be taken off?

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- / Brother Morgan who wields the Blade of Immortals
    | |  |/         Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen