Re: [Epic] Copyright stuff

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 02:29:48 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 24-Sep-97 [Epic] Copyright stuff by Chris
Pinson_at_...
> Someone posted an email for a contact person at GW for discussing copyright
> issues. I want to ensure that my web page isn't going to annoy them and
> would like to contact GW.

Here's the info I have, posted by one Jim Hounslow in October of '96.
So I can't really say how accurate it is, but this *is* the guy I was
writing to regarding my web pages....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...

---cut here---
For more information on Games Workshop intellectual property, contact:

   Phil Gallagher

   Intellectual Property Rights
   Games Workshop Group plc
   Chewton Street,