Re: [Epic] Orky Flavoured 40K

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 13:02:15 -0400 (EDT)

Colen McAlister <colen_at_...> writes:
> Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly about [Epic]
> Orky Flavoured 40K:
> >Mark A Shieh wrote:

> >> No!!! Don't distribute it! Show no weakness, or they'll be
> >> asking for the Green Golf Ball joke next!
> >
> >Now you've done it. I wanna know what both of 'em are.
>
> What's the Green Golf Ball joke? I know what the Black and White Space
> marine joke is.

        Oh, there actually is a Black and White Space marine joke?
The Green Golf Ball joke is just a fictitious joke that people hint at
periodically but never actually divulge.

        Alternatively, try playing golf with a green ball and tell me
how long you were able to keep track of it. The rough grass always
liked me. :( But then again, I haven't played for about 10 years,
and I was much smaller then.

Mark