Re: [Epic] Orky Flavoured 40K

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 19:27:26 +0100

OK!!!! For all you sick bastards out there, here is.....the one...the
only......

BLACK AND WHITE SPACE MARINE JOKE!!!!

There once was this Black + White Space Marine on a Black + White bike and
he wanted to marry the commander's daughter. So he went up to the palace
and the guard went "who goes there?", to which he replied "I'm the Black +
White Space Marine on the Black + White bike and I want to marry the
commander's daughter".
"Not _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike?"
"Yes, _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike"
"OK, pass"
So the Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike proceeded up to
the commander's chamber.
"Who goes there?" Asked the commander.
"I'm the Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike and I want to
marry your daughter" Replied the Black + White Space Marine.
"Not _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike?"
"Yes, _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike"
"OK, if you complete three tasks, you may take my daughter's hand in
marriage" The commander told the Black + White Space Marine on the Black +
White bike. "Your first task is to slay the dragon on Xylon III".
On his way out the guard once again asked "Who goes there"?", to which he
replied
"I'm the Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike and I want to
marry the commander's daughter".
"Not _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike?"
"Yes, _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike"
"OK, pass"
The Black + White Space Marine then proceeded with ease to kill the dragon
and six months later returned with the head of the foul beast.
On his way into the palace the guard enquired "who goes there?", to which
[...]
White bike. "Your second task is to climb the highest peak on Desgrus
Beta".
On his way out the guard once again asked "Who goes there"?", to which he
replied
"I'm the Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike and I want to
marry the commander's daughter".
"Not _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike?"
"Yes, _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike"
"OK, pass"
The Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike easily climbed the
mountain and returned 4 years later.
[...]
White bike. "Your third and final task is to swim across the acid lake
outside the palace".
On his way out the guard once again asked "Who goes there"?", to which he
replied
"I'm the Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike and I want to
marry the commander's daughter".
"Not _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike?"
"Yes, _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike"
"OK, pass"
Once again the Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike easily
completed his task and returned to the palace for the final time.
On his way into the palace the guard enquired "who goes there?", to which
he replied
"I'm the Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike and I want to
marry the commander's daughter".
"Not _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike?"
"Yes, _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike"
"OK, pass"
So the Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike proceeded up to
the commander's chamber.
"Who goes there?" Asked the commander.
"I'm the Black + White Space Marine on the Black + White bike and I want to
marry your daughter" Replied the Black + White Space Marine.
"Not _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike?"
"Yes, _the_ Black + White Space Marine on _the_ Black + White bike, can I
marry your daughter now?"
"OK"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahaha

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!

Harlequin Master