RE: [Epic] Missles-off topic

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 08:20:48 -0400

There was a discussion about missle vs gun AA in EPIC (to try to keep
this a little on topic).
a few days ago- anyway, for those in the Wash DC area the DIA Missle and
Space Intelligence
Center is having a staic display of former Pact missles and TEL's in the
Pentagon North Parking lot.
They have (that I can see from here) a SCUD, SA-8 (vehicle), assorted
ManPortable (SA-7 etc), some ATGMs both Man protable and vehicle mtd and
some others that I need to get out to see. This will be
today (thurs) and tommorrow(Fri).

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own. My employer know nothing about it.