Re: [Epic] Epic Scale Buildings

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 08:26:52 -0500 (CDT)

>Sauron1 writes; I have been looking for new buildings foe Epic scale. They
>re-released the enemy ship from Battlestar Galactica, the Cylons or
>whatever. The ship has 4 sections that would make great buildings. Anyone
>tried anything else?

Although they're made for 1/300 scale, Geo-Hex (and GZG games of the UK)
has some buildings that are intended for the game Dirtside II. If you
don't mind more of the near future look, they might be what your looking
for.

They're web page is at http://www.geohex.com The nice thing about most of
these are that they fit together in a modular fashion. Most of the
buildings use a square base that's the same size as the rest of the line,
in fact one of the buildings is made to allow differing tops (landing pad,
comm dish, defense turret, etc) to be placed on it. This same building can
have further extensions placed in it to make it taller. One last comment,
there are two accessory packs that include hangar and cargo bay doors - or
neon signs, solar panels, green-house, and vid-phones as enhancements to
most any buildings of the above mentioned style and scale.

Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage_at_...
Rochester MN USA