Re: [Epic] Minor Daemons

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 07:55:21 +0100

Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly about
[Epic] Minor Daemons:
>Nickles wrote :
>

>> I have a question for fellow Chaos Generals (and anyone with
>>an opinion,
>>of course...):
>>
>> Can Minor Daemons be transported?
>
>Why not if you can find a crew who don't care about it... ;)
>
>More seriously, I think you should use the special rule of the Battle
>Book with Minor Daemons : you can only transport one "grosse bte"
>(big beast) for a Transport(2) vehicle, ie one Minor Daemon for 2
>normal places (or something like that).
>Example :
> 1 Minor Daemon for a Land Raider (transport 2)
> 0 Minor Daemon for a Transport(1) unit (can't remember any
>example there)
> 2 Minor Daemons for a Transport(4) unit (can't remember any
>example there)

Ah, but are Daemons going to be the kak as-tall-as-a-hive-tyrant size?
If they're going to be proper size this time around, they should be
transported normally.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- / Brother Morgan who wields the Blade of Immortals
    | |  |/         Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen