Re: [Epic] [E40K/WH40K]Together!!

From: Sean Kennedy <sean_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 06:13:04

At 01:41 PM 9/27/97 +1000, you wrote:
>Here's another idea that would either save you money or let you have a
>bigger army...Play with epic models and 40k rules. All that is needed is to
>translate the ranges and distances of 40k into cm's.

I have been toying with this idea for a while. Isn't 15cm supposed to be
equivalent to 24" in 40k? I was thinking of treating a stand say of
Termigants as regular 40k Termigants, except with 5 wounds and so on. If
anyone has ideas on this I would love to hear them.

--
Sean Kennedy:
  Internet - sean_at_...