Re: [Epic] [E40K/WH40K]Together!!

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 08:16:10 -0500

cowen wrote: (some snipping, may confuse some quotes)

> > >Here's another idea that would either save you money or let you have a
> > >bigger army...Play with epic models and 40k rules. All that is needed is
> > >translate the ranges and distances of 40k into cm's.
> No, no, no. I meant to have the models on the stand seperated and based as
> a single model.

I'm collecting some figures for this. (See my pictures in
www.avs.com/~askinner/epic/index.html.) I'm basing them on
metal washers. I have not decided what rules to use, though I
think it may be Stargrunt II. I am not buying 40K for this!

And I did the same thing with Space Hulk as Sauron's sons. (Hmm,
sounds like a Space Marine Chapter: Sauron's Sons. Obviously Chaos.)
Except I couldn't spare the Termies and used tacticals, and devastator
models for the flamers.

andy

--
Andy Skinner