[Epic] Adeptus Ministorium Detachment v2

From: Tommy Roju <tommy.roju_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 17:14:13 +0200

Because I got my hands on the Sister of Battle Codex (and GW got their big
gready hands on 23USD) I have revised the Detachment list I posted earlier.
I have taken the liberty to add Predators and Whirlwinds to their Support
section inspite that they are only allowed Immolators in the Codex. Ok,
here it comes:

Infantry
Name Move Range FP Assault Armour Special
Battle Sisters 10cm 15cm 2 2 5+
Seraphim as Battle Sisters +Jump Pack, Assault
Canoness as Battle Sisters +Hero

Frater Militaris 10 cm 15 cm 1 1 3+
Preacher as Frater Militaris +Assault
Confessor as Frater Militaris +Hero, Assault, Rampage

Vehicles
Name Move Range FP Assault Armour Special
Immolator 30cm 15cm 3 1 5+ Close Support, Transport

Adeptus Ministorium Detachment

Special Rules: If there are no Psykers included in the Imperium Army, the
Adeptus Ministorium Detachment counts as 'Stubborn'. If a Confessor is
included in the Detachment, all Frater Militaris units gain 'Rampage'.

Command:
You most choose a commander.

1 Detachment HQ +25 pts

Up to one Canoness 20 pts
Consists of 1 Battle Sister unit (Hero)
Extra cost to:
        Mount in Rhino* +7 pts
        Mount In Immolator* +18 pts
        Upgrade to Jump Packs Free
(* Choose one vehicle only)

Up to one Confessor 20 pts
Consists of 1 Frater Militaris unit (Hero, Assault, Rampage)
Extra cost to:
        Mount in Rhino +7 pts

Main Force:
Choose up to 10 squads from the following list.

Battle Sister Squad 11 pts
Consists of 1 Battle Sister Unit
Extra cost to:
        Mount in Rhino* +7 pts
        Mount In Immolator* +18 pts
        Upgrade to Seraphim
        (Assault, Jump Packs) +4 pts
(* Choose one vehicle only)

Frater Militaris Squad 5 pts per unit
Consists of 1 to 4 Frater Militaris Units.
Extra cost to:
        Include a Preacher in one of the units
        (Assault) +1 pts
        Upgrade to Cavalry +2 pts per unit

Support:
Make up to 10 choices from the following list, but you may not exceed the
number of Battle Sister Squads in the main force.

Immolator 18 pts
Predator 27 pts
Whirlwind 26 pts

Chain of Command: Canoness > Confessor > Units including Preachers > Battle
Sisters > Any other unit.

--
"Ei mik��n on niin viisas kun insin��ri" Suomi-ilmi�, Eppu Normaali 1980
Tommy Roju, student at Mid Sweden University