RE: [Epic] 1000 pt Epic 40k Marine Army for critique

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:23:20 +1200

At 03:01 PM 9/29/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Detachment 4 & 5.
>>3 LandRaiders (1 is the HQ)
>>2 Attack Bikes

>Why not one detachment Landraiders and another detachment Attack Bikes.
Or >Landspeeders and Attack Bikes

Absolutely. If your LRs are in a situation they can deal with your bikes
don't want to be there (!), and vise versa.

>Detachment 6
>4 Heavy Artillery (1 is the HQ)

Yuk! Marines should be crawling all over the enemy, not barraging them with
heavy (!) art. No guts no glory.

Mind you, this might explain why I often get the crap shot out of me :-(

"The important lesson is that you can get what
you want and still not be very happy"
                        Pope Cerebus

Get inside the mind of Richard Bright at:
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/alley/2405