Re: [Epic] web page

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 21:37:51 -0500

Aaron P Teske wrote:

> Excerpts from Epic: 30-Sep-97 Re: [Epic] web page by Alan E & C. J Brain_at_dyna
> > 1. All the text fluff from SM-1, Codex Titanicus, etc. (Lots of
> > Text/Typing here)
>
> I'm working on this, *very* slowly.
>
> http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~at2u/u40k.html/

Point The First: urls that end in a file extension don't have a trailing slash
so this should behttp://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~at2u/u40k.html or
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~at2u/u40k/

FTR option number 2 is correct...

Point the second.
Copyrights.

As much band with as been wasted on the legality of copying figures, you
would think we would not be talking about doing direct copies of GW text.
Paraphrasing, or changing the expression of the idea is legal, but direct word
for word copying is, well, illegal.

Remember: Ideas are not copyrighted. The expression of the idea is.