Re: [Epic] Eldar Titan Wings

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 14:24:41 +1000 (EST)

>>How do we know that both wings can independently generate the holofield?
>>

>Obviously 1 wing can generate a holofield because Revenant Titans only have
>1 wing. Now I know there is a size differance thats why the holofield is
>not as effective after a Phantom/Warlock Titan has lost a wing in my
>proposed idea.
>
> Timothy J. Kilgore

I don't think so. I ignored this bit for quite a while, but now I have to
make a comment. If the wing is destroyed or damaged the holo-fields go down.
There is nothing to counter this at all. The damage result says the
holo-fields stop, so they do. To me that states fairly clearly that yes they
most definitelt DO need both to work the fields. Anything else is just
adding a bit more power to the titans. Mind you I never bother with aiming
at the fields, A good hit to the head or reactor is a far better way of
killing them.
                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"