[Epic] Former trade buddies

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 09:21:55 -0500

Greetings from the hinterlands,

        I would greatly appreciate it if those of you who have traded with
me in the past would send my name to the good trader's list at Bartertown
(http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~darkwolf/trading.html). Please list me as
"Neal Hunt" rather than as my e-mail address. I know I traded with Phil
Nixon and Pete Ramos for big stuff, and there were a couple other small trades.

Thanks in advance.

I will be posting the web page for Duck River Agency soon, and along with
our web page account, we will be receiving multiple e-mail addresses. That
means that I can resubscribe to the list, since I won't be sharing my e-mail
account with anyone else. I'm looking forward to being back.

See ya,
Neal Hunt
aka Tempest
aka Temp