Re: [Epic] White Dwarf

From: Jon & Patty <bitn1byte_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 15:57:29 -0500

Kelley, Kevin J., JCS wrote:

> I just got my White Dwarf Friday (213?- the Dark Angel theme one
> without any Epic realeases, just apologies for no Tyrannids) ) - but Im
> hearing our British friends talk like they already have the NEXT one
> with the Eldar realeases? Are they that much ahead publication wise
> over there or am I the last guy to get WD even though I live within 50
> miles of Glen Burnie Md.?
>
> kevin.kelley_at_...
> My opinions are my own. My employer know nothing about it.
sorry for this second message but the Brits are two or three mags ahead
of us...how do you think they get allthem neat pics of BRAND NEW games
here...the minis look like some time was put in and although they get
paid to paint and are EXPECTED to pant at least 5-10 figs a week the
games always come out in GB first.....JR