Re: SV: [Epic] online campaign

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 00:26:36 PDT

You wrote :

>> > You only have to work three days a week?!
>> >
>> > Wow, the French truly _are_ more advanced culturally! 8P
>> >

>> I'm an "Apprenti" this means that I'm working for IBM France three
>> days a week and that I have to go to University the rest of the
>> time.
>> I'm still a student but I've got the chance to work at part time
>> in
>> order to gain a maximum of profesional experience.
>>
>> Francois Bruntz
>> Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)
>>
>I must say that it sounds great! I think I'm gona puke if I have to
>continue reading math 6 h a day...
>
>TR

Yes it's great as I earn some money (not too much but enough to play
Epic ;). But not so great as I've all student AND employee
disavantages... For example I can't take some holidays out of
University official holidays and I've got only five holidays weeks by
years (against the usual 3 months of a student).

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 10/01/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/