Re: [Epic] Imperator Titan

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:12:14 +0200 (MET DST)

>I was hoping for a response about the titan not the tag but that's the way
>it goes.

Sorry, I thought I was being restrained by not telling you that what you
need to do is to get three so that you can field a Titan Battle Group. You
get three for the price of two with all titans except warlords, where you
get three for less than the price of two...

And they're good, but not overpowering...

Of course I'm talking SM/TL and not E40K, but that's me!

Agro

PS. I still like the cat best!