Re: [Epic] ONLINE CAMPAIGN STARTING SOON

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 03:53:20 PDT

Aaron Green wrote :

>Well,
>Its about to start, the online campaign that is, after we finish
>making
>the page!!!!
>If anyone wants to help on da page tell me and you can!!

I can help, just tell what you want : background, translation into
French, battle scenarios...

>also people can start signing up now. tell me what race you will
>fight
>with. I will need more info later.

I sign for me and my usual Eldar opponent :

Francois Bruntz : Iron Wolves Chapter (Imperium)
Christophe Patole : Alcarinque Craftworld (Eldar)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 10/01/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/