[Epic] Votrex Thrull has arrived -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 14:35:02 +0000

Listen up ladz, humies, panzees plus all de ofer fings, Me is Votrex Thrull -
Scourge of de Imperium. I am known well to Commander Walker (Aaron
Green) of the First Company of de Ultramarines Chapter as he has tried to
stop me before, HA Pitiful Humie can't even shoot de broad side of a
Gargant. I have decided to join dis fine list and ta teach all ye fings a
lesson.
That is all fer now.

Votrex Thrull - Scourge of the Imperium.

Waaaaaargh
Anuvver Ork
Dis mail list aint big enuff for da too ov us

Warlord Bignatz

Scourge ov da Imperium (Beekeez un humees thrashed), da panzeez, da
bug eyez, da chaos fings and da stuntys, sspeshully da stuntys.

PS Welcum snurf stompa
Krass (in Ork mode)