Re: [Epic] hullo

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 10:16:08 -0400

Eric,

> Are there any kewl rulez for organizing a mid- sized campaign. I found
> page concerning campaigns, but it had rules for some mega thingie for
> conquering the whole universe.

Check out:

http://www.openix.com/~rutins/fwar.htm

Take a look at the campaign rules, they sound like what you're looking
for. As for tactics, if you go to the GW Gateway (do you know that
URL?) quite a few of the pages there now have Epic 40k sections that
deal with tactics. In particular, look at Francois' page and Allan's
page.

Regards,

- Erik