Re: [Epic] 'Nids 'Nids 'Nids

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 15:14:49 -0500

> This raises a question of mine: how do people use
> their psi-blast/reroll fate cards? Save them for important
> rerolls or to counter that farseer trying to blast your
> fully loaded Thawk? Or run around frying anything that
> looks important?
>
> Scott
> shupes_at_...

Actually, it only took us two games to decide we really didn't like
the feel of what fate cards did to the game. From then on, the
fate cards have remained packed away in the box. (Except when I
play against Temp; he seems to like them.)

This is nothing new. We didn't like all the random cards that came
with Bloodbowl, or the titan mission cards that come with TL.
None of us really liked the Chaos cards or Hive Mind cards either,
but it seemed unfair to take either away as the armies were built
to depend upon them.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.