Re: [Epic] Today's Stuff-FACTORY

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 12:44:16 +0100

On 2 Oct 97 at 15:34, shupes_at_... wrote:

> Neil R. Thomason wrote:
> >
> > Last time I was at the factory (sorry; I'm not just boasting; there is a
> > point to my mentioning it!), I noticed moulds for figures released in the
> > mid-eighties, so I'd be surprised if the EPIC moulds no longer exist.

Just a side note but my Dad knows someone who went to interview for
job at GW. The position was a managing role in the NEW Games
Workshop Factory!! Rumour is factory may actually be moving and old
one shutting down. Anyway thought some might be interested
*** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum