RE: [Epic] orks suck

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 08:22:25 -0700

>Orks suck...as if you would play orks...i play blud angels and i whipped
>the orks' buts!
>The ork player was so scared of me that he gave up and surrendered...even
>his blood axe space marine dreadnought and leman russ demolisher could not
>save him for i had two dreadnoughts..as for the ork dready..dat wuz tost da
>firzd turn...so beware foul orkoid spawn or you shall taste the wrath of my
>blud angels...hahaha...
>
>Benn
>Benn_at_...

------>Based on your spelling, I thought you were doing an ork character
like
that other guy...

Based on the unit descriptions above, it sounds more like WH40K than
epic.

Yeah, my Imperial troops ain't afraid of orks. Our steam tanks and
Knights Panther
will crush your puny hides. Oh, wait, this IS the Epic List...

Chris Miller