Re: [Epic] Imperator Titan

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 14:47:48 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 3-Oct-97 Re: [Epic] Imperator Titan by Brett
Hollindale_at_powerup
> > Do you mean you could field an Imperator Battle Group? Picture me
> >shuddering...
>
> No, not officially. But we (my gaming crowd) have enough Impirators to do
> it, so we decided "why not?"

Oh, yeah?!? Well, here at CMU, between myself, Mark and Bayani, we have
enough Imperators to field the Legio Ordo Sinister!

(And no, I'm not kidding. Each of us has four Imperators, and Bayani
has most of another as well. Fortunately, most of these were bought at
half price or better....)

> No one has actually taken the Impirator battle group yet, although once we
> fielded two Impiraotors in a 6000pt game and were anihilated in turn two...

Ow. Hmm, what could do this?

Orks -- Gutbusters. Need I say more?
Tyranids -- two Doms isn't quite *that* much firepower, though a heavy
spore drop might do it.
Eldar -- lots o' Phantom BGs with twin Pulsars and lascannon wings could
do this.
Squats -- Eh. Lots of Cyclopses and Colossi *could* do it, but it's not
that likely.

My guess is the Orkses, second place Tyranids. So what was it?

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...