Re: [Epic] ONLINE CAMPAIGN READY TO GO!!!!!!

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 22:02:43 -0500

Aaron Green wrote:

> Well, to get this map, i had to draw it on adobe photoshop and then print it
> and then scan it in corel photpaint because photoshop files arent compatible. I
> then made it a Jpeg and that was the best i could do.
> I will have another try at making it smaller.

What platform are you using? And which version of PhotoShop? On my system you can
do a "Save as" as a JPG with PhotoShop.

Trust me, I do a LOT of image work, and what you are doing is, well, not quite
right.

<special Space Marine Mail list one time offer>
For those of you that have not gone to my site, the "other" part of it is an, err,
"Adult" image site. E-mail some thing that says you are over 18 and I'll sent back
the URL that jumps over the "give me a credit card number" part of the site
<clue check>
If you don't do it as private e-mail, but hit the list instead, I will add you, by
name, to my list of people that can not hit the web site at all, so make sure you
do know what you are doing there guys.
</clue check>
</offer>