Re: [Epic] ONLINE CAMPAIGN

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 00:02:31 PDT

A green skin wrote :

>>he can decides to send 50 units in order to invade a world and keep
>>the rest to protect an other planet. Right?
>
>ya dat is right

Yes!!!! So I DID understand something! :)

>>understood that players have to 'role play' their character,
>>does this mean that we have to send you a description of our
>commander
>and army?
>
>Nah just ya name unless ya wanna dat is although you can't choose
>specific troops fer yer armies as ppl may not have wot u put in yer
>army
>like 10 mega-gargants

J'ai mal � la t�te! I understand pretty well English but Orky English
is far more difficult! ;)
Do you mean that we have to use specific backgrounds (Iron Wolves,
Waaagh Grosbil, Perseus Hive Fleet, Alcarinqu� Craftworld, etc...)
but standard units (ie no special rules)?

>> I think the "role play" part is a great idea!
>
>So does me
>
>>- Supreme Commanders : there is only one supreme commander
>>per "race" (SM, IG, Orks, Eldars, Chaos, Tyranids, Squat? But where
>>are the Squats!!!)
>
>Oops me fergot dem, i'll put em in as soon as me can. Sorry
>stunties.

To all (futur) Squat players : remember that I spoke for you before
invading one of my worlds!!!! ;o)

>>will each SC coordinate the players of its race?
>
>Well dey get de orders of dere race and move dere troops accordinly
>
>> - Scenarios : for one turn, there will be some scenarios, OK,
>>but what will they represent? Key battles during the turn?
>
>ya dat is right dey represent key battles
>
>>Will a scenario represent a specific battle, I mean, if my Iron
>Wolves
>invade an Ork world, will there be a special scenario for the
>>invasion?
>
>Dere will be a scenario wiff Iron Wolves vs Orks probably planetary
>assault usin de new epic rulez and den sum more battles for control
>of
>de planet.
>
>>Now, could you explain us how we will have to send you orders?
>
>Well u send ya orders to ya SC by email/sykik line
>
>>Sorry to give you extra work Aaron but I must say that my
>>understanding is slow down by the language gap. :)
>
>Well aaron don't have any extra work coz me is answering, lucky git
>he
>got to be offline wen dis email arrived so me had to answer it,
>although
>i don't mind, so any of yaz ave any questions don't hesitate to ask
>but
>make sure u send em to de list so wez don't get 5 or so emails askin
>bout de same point
>
>>When the campaign starts it will be easier to understand all the
>>mecanisms...
>
>ya dat is trooo
>
>Votrex Thrull
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Useful Though fer today~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>de pulsatin energies of 5 laskannons is good fer de system

Thank you Votrex...

Hey, wait a minute! Did I say "Thank you" to a green skin????!!!!! ;)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 10/07/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/