[Epic] extra bits for sale

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:15:25 -0500

This is not an auction, but a sale. Please do not reply to the
list. My email address is below. I figure this is relevant enough
to post here, not relevant enough to hold further communication
about it here.

I wanted some extra stuff from the box (like the rules) and bought
another box. Plus I've got some stuff I had already.

Buyer pays shipping. Costs in US dollars.

I've got:

* 6 sprues of bonebreaka battlewagons. (In this sale, a "sprue" of
  bonebreaka battlewagons actually refers to one sprue of 3 tank bodies,
  one sprue of 3 rollers and 3 guns.) $2 for a sprue of 3 tanks

* 3 Space Marine tank sprues, $6 each (Land Raiders, Rhinos, Whirlwinds)

* 3 big ruined building sprues $6 each

* 3 new Ork Boyz/Stompa/bikez/etc sprues, $6 each

* 1 new Space Marine sprue (bikes, characters, tacticals, termies, etc)
$6

* 8 traktor kannons from old Ork sprues. Make good variations on Big
Gunz.
  I'll add them in to other orders at 25 cents each. I've got more than
  I'd use from 4 of the old Ork boxes, and they were the only piece I
  couldn't see using at all.

Sprues with infantry come with 4 sprues of stands. I'll trade two old
square stand sprues for the sprues of one new stand if you want. You
can have the little ruin bit from the new stand sprue.

50 cents off each sprue after the first one.

I'd consider dealing with some of the other stuff from the box, like
airstrips and such.

Remember, don't reply to the list! :-)

thanks,
andy