Re: [Epic] Dark Angels

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:21:40 -0700

At 08:34 AM 10/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Master of Deathwing + Land Raider
>>>10 Terminator Squads + 5 Land Raiders
>>>5 Tactical Squads + 5 Land Raiders.
>>
>>Techinically you should have 10 LR's for the TacDredArmChaps (no,
>>doesn't sound better than Terminator, does it?).
>
>Why? I'm putting two stands of termies in my land raiders. I'm not trying
>to be a smart-ass, but was there something I missed in the rules that
>stated this or something?
>
>Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
>Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
>rock and regroup!
>seether_at_...

        Well, there aren't any tac marines in the 1st company, so you'll need 10
LRs for 20 stands of Termies.
        If he meant you should have 10 LRs for 10 stands, then he is voicing his
opinion (and an opinion shared by some on this list) that LRs should only
carry 1 stand of Termies. This is an _opinion only_ and is not supported by
the E40K rules in any way, it is only a rule in WH40K.

Nickles