Re: [Epic] Dark Angels

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:26:08 -0400

(snip much ranting)

Why is everybody getting so hot and bothered about this? Rant this, rant that.

I don't think anyone is forcing anyone else to do anything that anyone doesn't want to
do. Anyone for tea.

If you want to hear my opinion, don't say your going to rant. Sure, you may rant, and
people will have no warning, but they'll survive. And if you say your going to rant,
but you don't, how does that make you look, or what if the subject does not deserve a
rant?

Anyway, it just seemed that too many people were ranting about something not worth it
(It never is) so I thought I would put my two cents in.

Tyler