Re: [Epic] Visit My Web Page!

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 12:57:06 +0100

"J. Michael Looney" <mlooney_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly
about [Epic] Visit My Web Page!:

>I like your page,
Woohoo! Thanks!
> execpt for the plug-in that it wanted. I ignored
>it... Was it important?
It plays a nice (or at least, I think it's nice) bit of music in the
background, but it has no effect on the actual funtionality of the page.
>Can I use the Epic Water Craft stuff in Epic 41K?
Sure! Go ahead!
>Either a direct link to that page or by placing it on my E41K pages?
Either, I don't mind.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister And The Cats, 'Jo', 'Fat Smudge' and 'Stac'
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- /       Brother Morgan who wields the Blade
    | |  |/   of Immortals, Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen