Re: [Epic] Signatures?

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 16:07:05 -0400

Whoah Co-cheese, I thought we wanted Epic sig.'s. Not that I'm ignoring
the fact that even I do not recognize those quotes. (okay, I was.)

Anyway, if you are too lazy to look in any of the old books for real
quotes(Like me) then I guess we can make some up. Personally I use my sig
as a P.S.

"We shall purge the heretics with the fire and glory of our Emperor"

"What is our greatest fear, to die knowing our mission not done, what is
our greatest joy, to die our mission complete."

Somebody correct the last one, I know it is incorrect, but it sounds cool
when it is.

"Dakka Dakka"

"He was communicating his orders to the rest of the wing when the first
Hormagaunt came through the windshield."

Am I allowed to quote myself, incorrectly?

Tyler
I'm sure you fella's can think of some better stuff