[Epic] 5x5

From: Jon & Patty <bitn1byte_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 09:55:29 -0500

I do believe that the term five by five has to deal with the strength of
the radio or radar signal as it is recieved...will have to dig out my
books as I am a little rusty ...great tags so far guys and about the
"unaffected " by other snap fires for fliers...talk to ANY fighter pilot
and I am sure he would wish that this would work in the real
world..."okay tower am taking of on runway 7niner.have our infantry
shoot at my plane as I lift off so when I get over the target I won't
get hit!"...come on people think about that one.......I know e40k isn't
suppose to recreate EXACTLY real life but face it ..any time you set up
ANY game historical or sci-fi or fantasy game the second the dice hits
the table it is ALL FANTASY and PRETEND but the name of the game is to
have fun and meet new friends and exchange new ideas...just like this
fine mailing list does IMHO....sorry for the spiel....will return to the
shadows again.....thanks for listening......JR