Re: [Epic] SQUATS

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 13:48:35 -0500

> Did anyone ever come up with comprehensive rules for Squats in E40k
> as have friend who painted lots and will probably not be able to get
> him to play new version unless he can use them.

The rules for Squats, as presented in Citadel Journal 20, can be found
on my web pages. The URL is below. I find them to be fairly impressive
in combat. No one lays down blast markers like the Squats, which makes
the job of their assaulting infantry much easier.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.