Re: [Epic] Vehicle Crews.

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 02:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

> Sauron1 writes; I believe that SM vehicles are driven by "Servitors" or
> non-SM servants or such. I can not quote verse or chapter.

I think it's best to just accept this as another bit of inaccuracy in GW
games because the drivers are *absolutely* full-fledged marines. If a
vehicle is destroyed (in 40K) and the crew escapes they are marines
(regular stats and full power armor) with bolt pistols (and maybe frag
grenades?). The numbers for marines in a chapter don't add up and never
will as long as we accept all the fluff.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9