Re: [Epic] Detachment

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 97 16:40:30 EDT

At 02:08 PM 10/15/97 +0930, you wrote:
>Hiya all,
>
>any suggestions on the following Space Marine Armour detachment ...
>
>1 Librarian (HQ) + Land Raider
>6 Razorbacks
>3 Tactical Squads
>
>250 pts, 1/2 str 5 & Morale 5
>
>Quite a good static detachment, ie, get to a point and hold it.
>
>Chris Pinson

First of all, though I think someone else mentioned it, the half
strength value should be 7, not 5. Also, it should cost 275 (did
you perhaps forget to add the +25 for detachment commander?).
One question. Why the Landraider? It only serves to slow
down the entire detachment. It might be a good static detachment,
but it has to get where it's going first, no?

Elias
"Understanding is a three edged sword."

                        -Kosh