Re: [Epic] SIGs

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 18:07:33 -0400

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;
> Tyler, you are probably right, but I do not have my dog eared, well read
> copy handy. Sauron1

I only know Sun Tzu from what Margaret Weis quoted in one of her books. Can't
remember which one, I know she wrote it with someone else and it had a cyborg and a
sex-changed person in it

Tyler
I probably should get a copy of The Art of War, might bring my win/lose average up
from its piddling -100% (Yeah, well I've only played one full game)