Re: [Epic] model questions

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:01:18 -0400

> But why would there HAVE to be any non-whites in the Imperium? Consider:
> Before the Emperor arose, there was incredibly viscious fighting on
> Earth and the colonies, I believe. Would it not be possible for one race
> (of the human sort, not orks or eldar) to be wiped out by 'ethnic
> cleansing'?

After a couple thousand years the distinction between race has diminished.
In the 41st millenium?

Of course, on a single planet different races of the same species arouse,
what about different planets. Things got muddled because you could head down
to China in a matter of days. Space travel is much more dangerous.

There would be no races like we know today, but there would also be similar
features. Like the body dimensions of an Australian Aborigine allow said
aborigine to survive in the heat better. That sorta thing. But then, who
knows, what about green humans? Perhaps they took over an orky planet, and
so much ork blood flowed into the water supply that people consumed vast
amounts of the special algea, thus turning them all green.

Why, one of my DA seargents for 40K had bright green hair. Why? I had no
yellow and I thought, hey, it'd look cool

Tyler