Re: [Epic] SSI

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:10:45 +1300

At 06:03 PM 10/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Did you by an chance, mail him your NDA? Didn't get one. Well that's your
>problem, and I guess theirs, since the poor customer relation policy isn't
>going to make them any money (There can only be ONE GW)
>If you did get one, as soon as it is recieved you will be given access to an
>FTP where you can download the beta version of the game
>Tyler

S'okay. John emailed me in response to my posting and explained that the
delay is a result of technical problems (as someone else posted here
yesterday), and he apologised for not replying to my email. Unfortunately
email makes even a midly tetchy note look like a declaration of war, which
my original posting was NOT intended to be. I am really quite calm about
the delay and have resolved to just let John get on with his work.
Richard

"The important lesson is that you can get what
you want and still not be very happy"
                        Pope Cerebus

Get inside the mind of Richard Bright at:
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/alley/2405