RE: [Epic] Detachment

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

> Just to put in my 2 cents, I prefer to have the most points to the lowest
> morale available. This way, you get the most effect (i.e., things which go
> boom) and are less vulnerable when/if the units goes to half strength and
> lose the Morale pts.

This makes you more vulnerable to the effects of blast markers however,
since your overall morale is lower.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9