[Epic] Releases / Unnecessary messages

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 14:16:31 +0100 (BST)

>Sauron1 writes; I hear the Imperial guard is out in November in the
>UK, any idea about Chaos SM?

No, Imperial Guard plastics are due in early January, whilst more IG
vehicles are currently being made. No known release date for them, nor the
EPIC Chaos. I have seen the EPIC lesser daemons and a couple of Chaos
Marines, though.

There have been quite a few 'unsubscribe' messages sent to the list over the
last couple of days. How about adding a standard footer to the messages,
automatically, giving the details of how to unsuscribe properly, and asking
people not to include earlier messages unless really required? Every
message from the Fairport Convention list includes the line:

++ Please avoid quoting unnecessary parts of this message when replying ++

Cheers,

NRT

Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim