Re: [Epic] GamesWorkshop WWW site

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 17:15:57 -0400

Alex wrote:

> It seems to be dead to me?
>
> Anyone else?

Last I heard they were adding an Online Catalogue, which will be good
for all you non-WD subscribers out there.

Now, I've not touched HTML since Grade 11 (2 years) but I think this may
be a very time consuming task, and they probably won't add much for
awhile.

I always thought the page plain sucked. I mean, sure it had
advertisements for the games, but it didn't seem at all geared to old
players. I guess old players don't need to buy as much, but still, it
was very low on usefull information

Tyler