RE: [Epic] Can you help?

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 97 12:03:00 EST

First, a suggestion. If you ask the list for help on something,
and the following discussion isn't specifically of interest to
the list, include your email address on the post. My mailer says
this came from the space marine list, and the note says it came
from Keith, but I can't respond to Keith directly. Well, maybe
I could ask the server who is on the list and hope there is only
one Keith. But including your email would be easier. Thanks.

I have had some people ask me about getting Battle Masters sets.
One guy offered money for one, though I imagine he would offer
less for one with broken pieces. (I mentioned on The Miniatures
Page that you can get it for $10 if you can find it in KayBee
stores, but I haven't seen it in quite a while.)
It might be worth most selling pieces individually, actually.

But Keith, if you'll send me email and want to know, I'll give
some email addresses of the people who asked me about it, or
give your email address to them.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...

> Hi folks, I have a new fool, I mean freind who wants to get into
Epic.