Re: [Epic] Rumors/Inks

From: <JLawitzke_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 00:24:29 -0400 (EDT)

For excellent inks, go and get Windsor & Newton. I find them at art supply
houses. Avoid the Black Indian ink, it paints, it doesn't flow. However,
the Nut Brown flows into cracks as good as or better than the old Citadel
inks.

For my Epic SM Dark Angels, I paint Dark Angels Green, then wash with W&N
Emerald, drybrush with Scorpion Green, and then paint the details. It turns
out great.

Recently, I painted some GorkaMorka figures for an Outrider for the demos, I
simply painted them and then washed all over with W&N Nut Brown. They looked
great at that point so I had no need to do any drybrushing.

-j