Re: [Epic] Shield question

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 08:46:37 -0500

ristori_at_... wrote:

> I think the titan's shield doesn't protect your commander, i imagine the
> void shields like an electrical camp around the shilouette of titan, not a
> great half-sphere starting from the base of the titan.This is my opinion

Although I've always heard of the shield as a half sphere, I think
your way of interpreting it leads to fewer weirdnesses. The rules
are better that way, and your interpretation just provides justification
for choosing the better rules. (In other words, I think the shield
doesn't affect the commander, either.)

andy

--
Andy Skinner