Re: [Epic] [E40K] Titans N Such

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 11:04:41 -0400 (EDT)

n.thomason_at_... (Neil R. Thomason) writes:
> >literally bowled
>
> >If you move first, you use "big wheels" or "red paint job" or "fuel
> >injectors"and pin
> >them before they move.
>
> In EPIC 2nd Ed., skimmers couldn't be pinned. Try again!

        In either version, Wave Serpents, Doomweavers/Nightspinners,
and Lascannon Platform/Vibrocannon/Infantry Support weapons didn't
skim. Grr. Personally, I never considered the Wave Serpent
unbalanced, since I never fielded more than 2 detachments, and there
was usually an Overlord or some arty to shoot at them. (I also tended
to keep the shield around for protection rather than having an
obscenely powerful template weapon)

Mark