Re: [Epic] Xgants

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:22:30 -0700

At 04:21 PM 10/23/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Whats an effective use of termagants or hormagaunts? They just get wasted
>when they get fired on.
>
>-Alex

        I'm not a 'Nid player, so I'm not sure, but I think that may be part of
what makes them useful. I mean, sure, if you can use cover and get them
"stuck in" as they say over the pond, then all well and good.
        Otherwise,I think their primary function is cannon fodder, absorbing the
damage that would be taking out your 'Nid Warriors, Genestealers, Tyrants,
etc.

        You also might want to try loading them onto Assault Spawn...

Nickles